GIRLS FRIENDS DAY - AUG 1,2014

9:55 PM shiva 0 Comments

BEAUTIFUL COLLECTION OF IMAGES OF National Girls Friends day august 2014 

Women should not ignore this day because :-
My family of birth lives 3,000 miles away. But, my family of choice lives within 40 miles. They are four sensational women, and we are in a “Womens’ Group” together that meets monthly for a vegetarian potluck meal combined with four to five hours of intimate conversation.
August 1st is National Girlfriend’s Day, so I’m taking the time to share how grateful I am for them. The quote below, by author and political activist for women’s voting rights Louise Bernkow, says it all.


Female friendships that work are relationships in which women help each other belong to themselves.”


The picture above was a selfie taken at our annual weekend away. That weekend is always one of my best of the year, filled with connecting conversations, great food, leisurely walks on the beach, no life responsibilities, laughter galore and maybe a few tears. My time with my girlfriends is cherished, sacred time. Without that connecting time, I wouldn’t feel grounded and balanced. We’ve been through so many life passages together… marriages, divorces, children, breakups, death of parents and loved ones, job changes, parenting challenges, illnesses, etc. Sometimes I think they know me better than I know myself. They can see when I’m repeating harmful patterns in my life and call me on it in such a tender, loving way that helps me redirect.

National Girlfriends Day is not only a day to celebrate your girlfriends, but any women in your life who you cherish and enjoy spending time with. It could be your mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin or the first friend you made in kindergarten. Take some time to honor their presence in your life and feel grateful for your connection.

Who are the women in your life that you are honoring today?

Delivering Calm, four paws at a time






NATIONAL GIRLFRIENDS DAY QUOTES :-

Wen a Girl cries for a Guy,
It means she really Misses him.
But wen a Guy cries for a Girl,
It means no 1 can Love that Girl more than him !!

A sweet line, said by a girlfriend 2 her boyfriend:
Life is not interesting, If U R not interested 1.

I wish I was a tear drop,
Born in ur eyes,
Live on ur cheek
&
Die on ur lips.

If some1 would ask me wat a Beautiful life means.
I would lean on ur shoulder and hold U close 2 me,
and answer..."Like this!!!".


89
Some1 who truly loves U will never
tell U that they Love U....
coz they believe in making U feel their Love rather
than making U hear their Love!......

Girl : Wat time do U go 2 sleep?
Boy : 1ly wen U go 2 sleep.
Girl : Why 1ly wen I sleep?
Boy : Cause then I'll have no reason to be awake.

Believe me, U R D 1,
Whom my heart finds,
Whom my mind reminds me of,
Whom my destiny wants,
Whom I love D most.



Sweet love story!!!
.
A Small Boy n Girl were Playing HIDE N SEEK.
She sent SMS: If u find me, You can marry me..
If You cant, i wont tell u that im hiding near the door

I wanna be remembered as the boy who always smiled.
the one who could always brighten your day.
even if he couldnt brighten her own

A blind gal told her lover she will marry him if she could c D world.
1 day some1 donated D eyes 2 her N she went 2 c her lover but
found tht he was blind. She changed her mind n rejected him.
D guy said, "pls look aft my eyes 4 me"



Girl: How do I know if a boy loves me?
Boy: It depends on how he treats U.
Girl: How should he treat me if he loves me?
Boy: Well, can he treat you like i treat you?
Girl: Not at all...
Boy: Then he doesn't truly love you.

Girl: U know wat kind of wedding I want?
Boy: No, what kind?
Girl: I’ve always dreamt of a big wedding, in a place filled with flowers and friends.
Boy: That’s nice..
Girl: Yeah, so wat kind of wedding do U want?
Boy: 1 that would make U my wife...



Girl: How do I know if a boy loves me?
Boy: It depends on how he treats U.
Girl: How should he treat me if he loves me?
Boy: Well, can he treat you like i treat you?
Girl: Not at all...
Boy: Then he doesn't truly love you.

Girl: U know wat kind of wedding I want?
Boy: No, what kind?
Girl: I’ve always dreamt of a big wedding, in a place filled with flowers and friends.
Boy: That’s nice..
Girl: Yeah, so wat kind of wedding do U want?
Boy: 1 that would make U my wife...



Love is real & individual feeling between couple Love can not be defeated by any thought and device bcoz that is blind so LOVE IS GREAT do D check...


0 comments: